A Weekend to Support the Arts!

This weekend, was definitely the weekend to support the arts in the Bi-Co.

On Friday, November 20, as a member of the Bi-Co Orchestra, we performed our annual Fall concert in Marshall Auditorium. We performed three pieces, including a . I’m very glad that I am a part of the orchestra. It is a great way to keep up with the violin, which I have been playing since the 4th grade. I also appreciate the two and a half hours on Thursdays where I can focus solely on the music we are playing, rather then upcoming exams and lab reports.

On Saturday, November 21, the Bi-Co Fall Student Dance Concert took place in Marshall Auditorium. As mentioned in a previous blog post, I had the amazing opportunity to choreograph and perform in the concert. Over the last 2 months, myself as well as the other dancers and choreographers have been working hard. I am so proud of what I was able to do for this show.bThis concert had many different types of dances, which was awesome. There was tap, flamenco, hip-hop and more. The best part was how many people came to support us. I was handing out programs with some other dancers, and we actually ran out of programs; the auditorium was packed (balcony included). It was so great dancing for the energetic crowd. I cannot wait to watch the tape when it comes out!

Pictures to come!